• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

BA Bumper with winch, rear bumper tire carrier, sliders, and roof rack.

silvrzuki77

Well selling the 09 H3 is going pretty bad. I'm actually thinking the offroad stuff is actually hurting the sale. Maybe if it had more chrome and 22's on it it would sell faster. So if by the end of the month I have no serious interest I will offer you guys the stuff on it so I can turn it back to completely stock and worst case sell it to carmax. Two issues, 1 sell everything in one package (preferred) or everything be sold individually but at the same time. Obviously I would need a stock front bumper and rear plastic bumperettes. Second issue I wont ship sorry but everything is heavy. More than happy to help swap stuff over at my place in vegas. Im not trying to make a killing on this stuff but I'm open to offers just dont lowball me lol. I bought a H3T and dont need this stuff or it wont work. Please Pm me if you wanna talk about pricing.
BA Bumper with 9500 milemaker
h3-2.jpg

h3-1.jpg

Rear bumper with tow hitch and heavy duty swing arm. The bearing is from comp4x4 and is designed for 37+ tires.
h3-3.jpg

rearbumper.jpg

Rock sliders slash steps. Bolt on designed to beable to stick out to reach the roof rack. All heavy wall tubing.
slider2-2.jpg

sliders-1.jpg

slider.jpg

Roof rack designed for camping labs medium tent.
hummer2.jpg

slider3.jpg

hummer1.jpg

Thanks
Chris

M

MUTAINT

Don't get rid of the BA. Trust me you will kick yourself in a few months. The BA will fit on the new H3T!

I took off all of the "wheeling" stuff (rack, rock rails, BA, 35s, etc) and I am trying the blinged out chrome thing while trying to sell Mr. Blue (08 H3 Alpha). So far I have had 50% more interest in it with the chrome side steps, 285s w/chrome rims and chrome brush guard than I did with the OffRoad look.

Good Luck with the sale! I look forward to your post about your new "T".

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
damn Id love to have those bumpers but at the same time I wanna build my own...decisions decisions.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Damn Chris, the BA was here (Tucson), now it's there ('Vegas), now it should be back here (Tucson). You should have just left it here when you flew out to pick up the T! :) Someone is going to score a really nice and rare item. I'll tell you what, if you don't sell it, we can meet half-way between 'Vegas and Tucson and we can trade my OEM bumper that's in my garage for that BA! :wink: JK!

Do you already have the crash bar for when you put the OEM bumper back on? Good luck with the sale - that's some nice stuff there!

silvrzuki77

Bigunit, lol if i would have only known lol. You know what i do not have the crash bar. But i figure when i swap it with someone ill just pull theres since the BA doesnt use it. Im really surprised about the lack of interest in anyone wanting to buy the entire truck. Right now im ready to just get rid of it for what i owe on it

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The BAs are getting harder to find. I am surprised Gunner didn't buy it and put it in his pile of Hummer stuff. It would make a good base so he could stack the pile higher. :)

silvrzuki77

Hey just to let you guys know. Originally alot of people asked me to sell it when the found out i was going to switch it out and the sell it on my other h3. I have no idea who was first etc. I dont want any hard feelings, i wasnt expecting to go this route. Just throwing it out there.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am not an interested party( for full disclosure ) but lottery drawing from all interested parties?:)

Last edited:

silvrzuki77

Lol feels like that. Also the rear bumper i can easily add on gas can rack and highlift mount on it for anyone interested in it.

H3DONIST

I had inquired about the BA bumper. I like the price, but the 1500 miles between us is just too much, so I'm going to have to pass. Sure wish you were closer. :sigh:

BW_Hummer H3

Do you already have the crash bar for when you put the OEM bumper back on? Good luck with the sale - that's some nice stuff there!

I'm pretty positive 07's didn't come with that. I belive that started in 08.

:Edit: I had a blond moment he has an 09. Oops.:emb:

Last edited:

silvrzuki77

BA is tentativley sold to suppersapper.
Need to sell the rear bumper, rock rails and roof rack.
Pm sent to cjlv and medic about rails.