• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS H3 smoked tail lights

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Courtesy of DesertH3, I have a pair of new H3 smoked tail lights available. These are lenses and housing for your standard OEM sockets. These have never been installed. The price is . . . the highest bidder with 100% of the proceeds going to Team Up for Tucson, a charity that has a large focus on rescue dogs and their welfare. https://teamupfortucson.com/. I will cover the shipping within the US. You will make the donation directly to TUFT and can take the charity credit on your taxes.

Bidding goes on for about a week or when the bidding stalls, or whenever I feel like it should end. Please start at $30.

i-pMPbbfh-L.jpg
i-HXdzX6F-L.jpg

EndeavoredH3

I missed the last bit of bidding there, Christmas was very interesting this year. Congrats to slchummer, I didn’t have a third pupper to tell me what to bid anyways.

Last edited: