• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
Hey All,

Just got myself an '09 H3 Base. It's got your typical gremlins (P0128, rough idle, sagging front end) but otherwise is stupid clean for <90K miles. Plugs, ECT sensor, and Bilsteins on order. Going to level the front out even and hopefully get her to run smoother. Came with brand spanking new rear springs and five fresh Falken Wildpeaks. Hopefully by next weekend, she'll be something worth driving but right now she's still got me on the edge of buyer's remorse. I'll always miss my Z71 but this is still better than my WJ ever was.

Anyone else here from FLX or Catskills region? Looking for mild terrain for the kids to have fun in without the risk of getting stuck or otherwise risking this daily driver.

I'll be around, assuming this forum isn't full of sarcastic dickheads like that other forum which doesn't need to be named.

MilamJR

Welcome from Alabama. Congratulations on your H3 purchase. There are a good group of people here that can be very helpful. See very little petty crap on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk