• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New guy saying hi !

loicnetter1

Hello everyone !
Just bought a 06 h3 about 3 weeks ago. 108k miles. Nice little truck but of course been 13 years old got some parts to replace. (Bunch of broken tab on plastic, inside and outside the truck...)
Been driving a 98 tj for about 10 years (just sold it a month ago with 213k miles on it) my old tahoe (99 4dr 4wd as 197k miles) is been retired (good truck) do now i got that h3. Smaller than the tahoe but bigger than the jeep. I need as much space as possible when i take my kid camping, fishing, hunting ect...especially when i take my 2 dogs with us (german sheperd)
I ride my motorcycle all year long (drz 400 s) and just did a 3 day camping in Utah (bushcraft style, sleeping in a hammock etc... It was fun)
Im originally from France, came to the US back in 94 and now im a proud US citizen !! Served in the French troupe de Marine, base in Djibouti (Africa) for 18 months. In the US i lived in TX, LA, GA, FL and now in NV for the past 16 years.
Well that's about it, im sure I'll have a bunch of questions later...lol