• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Knight Metal Works Expedtion Roof Rack for sale

H3slate

Brush raked
I have the first and only Expedition style roof rack from Knight Metal Works for sale

Rack has 4 KC 6x9 offroad lights (2 spot, 2 flood) mounted up front
a hi-lift jack mount that folds away when not in use
multiple tie down points
2 custom removable ammo cans for gear mounted up front
sunroof cut out
custom "H3" logo rack mounts

This rack is amazing! Adds a lot of cargo capacity for long trips, lights are bright at night, keep your hi-lift secure and out of the way, mounts to the existing roof rails, and can be utilized as cross rails for a rooftop kayak or bike rack.

Only reason for selling is because the H3 is going away. PM or email me with questions or interest h3slate@gmail.com

Looking for local pick-up, willing to drive a reasonable distance, rack is located in Portland, OR

Price $800

h3-3.jpg

h3-10.jpg
h3-7.jpg

SGT-Wright

I always liked that rack you had built. Is your Hummer gone yet? If not, how much? Is there a package price for all? And you know I don't live that far away, just across the river!