dinov
Active Member
- Messages
- 29
- Location
- Tehachapi Ca
SOLD Hummer H3 SMA Billet Door Handles Powder coated black NEW
Hello, I have New set of SMA H3 Billet door handles (5 handles total). I had them powerdercoated a nice textured black. I had planned install them .......well 5 years later they are still sitting in a box. Guess it is time to part with them. Installation is a little complicated as the door panels have to be removed and possibly the glass. Looking for $250 shipped or an interesting trade (gobi ladder?)
Hello, I have New set of SMA H3 Billet door handles (5 handles total). I had them powerdercoated a nice textured black. I had planned install them .......well 5 years later they are still sitting in a box. Guess it is time to part with them. Installation is a little complicated as the door panels have to be removed and possibly the glass. Looking for $250 shipped or an interesting trade (gobi ladder?)
Attachments
Last edited: