• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie needing parts

Jrod

Hey all, jrod here. Just sent the thread “what have I done” complaining. lol Went to put my pinion seal in, luckily I had it up at my work in the shop and our part time mechanic was there. We jacked up the rear to rotate the drive shaft so I could get to the bolts to release the u joint. And he stopped me, said” this bitch is about to leave you stranded. Don’t worry about the pinion seal because your whole rear end is about to go out. With that being said, please tell me one of you awesome guys upgraded your rear end and has a spare factor rear with the locking differential(adventure package) you’ll happily offer up? Please please please

rascole

Because the rear end is about to go out???? Did I not explain enough
No, you did not. Be specific with what the problem is. Did you jack up the front before you rotated the rear? Lots of parts on the back of the 3 that can break. Leaf springs, mounts, bearings, seals, ring & pinion, U joint.......... Would like to help but not enough info. Get some pics.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
And for stock suspension and drivetrain parts, check in with user 4speedfunk. He often has take-off items from other's builds.