• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2024 Black Sheep Week, Hurricane, UT - Mar 31-Apr 5

4Lo-Tank

Going to have some H3 parts for sale and some free to take items when we're at Sand Hollow. This is almost all of it but I haven't double-checked yet. Not looking to ship anything at this time.

ItemCondition
AC Delco CV shaftNew
AC Delco CV shaftNew
AC Delco CV shaftNew
AC Delco CV shaftUsed
Steering rack with tie rodsUsed
Cardone CV ShaftNew
AC Delco front rotorsNew
Eaton rear locker rebuild kitNew
AC Delco water pumpNew
Aftermarket power steering pumpNew
Air filtersNew
GM Power steering capNew
GM radiator capNew
Dorman CV jointNew
Misc ujointsNew
Misc axle sealsNew
Rhino traction boardsUsed
WipersNew
Center capsUsed
Front turn signalsUsed
Are these v8 or i5 components?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Adding a front diff to the list. Aluminum, 4.56 gears, no locker. Take-off in great condition from Rascole's H3 last year.

reaper

I have TWO H3 4:1 locking transfer cases pretty complete but needs assembling. Anyone interested? I think 1 is complete and 1 is like 2/3 complete actually. Eventually I said fuckit I'm buying a new one.

rascole

I have TWO H3 4:1 locking transfer cases pretty complete but needs assembling. Anyone interested? I think 1 is complete and 1 is like 2/3 complete actually. Eventually I said fuckit I'm buying a new one.
Safe to at least bring one as a spare.

reaper

Safe to at least bring one as a spare.
Lol they're not put together.... I had one assembled, didn't QUITE get it right, so it's disassembled again. But I'm not rolling in my H3 this trip. Would be great spare parts if someone wants to buy a disassembled spare.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Setting up Mexican food for Wed night. Carne Asada tacos, rolled tacos, cheese enchiladas and chicken enchiladas. Likely $30/pp, only need $ that evening and only if you come over, of course.

jakesz28

Well it looks like I am definitely making it this year. The job in Italy is almost half done. Looks like I am coming back to Italy, after our 3 week vacation/New Mexico Southern Utah and Arizona trip. See you guys in St George.
I donated some trip badges for those that make the trip this year. They are from All Roads Taken.
3506.jpeg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike, so glad you're making it. I saw the badges (he sent them to me in case he didn't make the trip) and they are awesome!

jakesz28

I was talking to All Roads Taken and I was asked what was my favorite trail last year. When I told them Rattlesnake Gulch, they actually added this trail. I was glad that they used a couple of our photos from last year on the All Roads Taken website. This is what lead to me having these trip badges made. So if you guys like them check out their site.

reaper

Maybe 700 each? Parts are worth way more... I can take some pics if you're interested
Any reasonable offers considered and I can take some pics and get em packed if anyone has interest. Not sure if I'm keeping the h3 or not at the moment, and probably never gonna use these so if anyone has interest lemme know what you want from 2 transfer cases.

reaper

I'm so pumped... I really didn't think I was gonna make it when I signed up. Wooohoooo!!! Omg so much has happened in my life since I last rolled with yall... really can't wait. My life is so good now (married the right woman this time) reconnecting with you all will be fantastic. I'm off to La Jolla the week before with my kids too. Way off topic, but if anyone here is going through a hard time just know it gets better! I went through some tough times but I'm back.

reaper

I assume logistics will be on the whatsapp group-- but we'll get there Sun night (leaving from Denver in the morning). Is the outpost someone's house or an airbnb? Should we stop by to say hi to everybody Sunday night? Wondering if it's like we did back at Neo's house in Moab or if people are trying to sleep. :) My tentative plans: We'll do trails Monday through Thursday, with a day off possibly, and my wife and dogs will probably chill at the house while we go hard one or two of those days too. Friday we'll be checking out and heading back slowly to Denver, with some potential lolligagging and maybe a bonus night in Grand Junction. (Also, I'm in La Jolla for the next week, so really hoping I got that new white hummer (pic above) dialed in, gonna break it in at Sand Hollow.) Is anyone else as hyped as I am????? (I think I'm also really hyped because my wife bought in, I didn't think she'd be into it, but she's all in. Maybe the swank vacation rental did it, but I'll assume it's the trails and the group).

4Lo-Tank

I assume logistics will be on the whatsapp group-- but we'll get there Sun night (leaving from Denver in the morning). Is the outpost someone's house or an airbnb? Should we stop by to say hi to everybody Sunday night? Wondering if it's like we did back at Neo's house in Moab or if people are trying to sleep. :) My tentative plans: We'll do trails Monday through Thursday, with a day off possibly, and my wife and dogs will probably chill at the house while we go hard one or two of those days too. Friday we'll be checking out and heading back slowly to Denver, with some potential lolligagging and maybe a bonus night in Grand Junction. (Also, I'm in La Jolla for the next week, so really hoping I got that new white hummer (pic above) dialed in, gonna break it in at Sand Hollow.) Is anyone else as hyped as I am????? (I think I'm also really hyped because my wife bought in, I didn't think she'd be into it, but she's all in. Maybe the swank vacation rental did it, but I'll assume it's the trails and the group).
Us east coast guys are super hyped up other than the drive lol. 32 hours of road time but super stoked. Let us know what the gather and stuff is or how to reach everyone once there.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Our AirBnB is the Hurricane Outpost. I'd rather not post the address here but will do in the WhatsApp or in a PM if needed. 4Lo - are you on WhatsApp? If so, please send me your phone number. I think I also put the address in the PDF I sent you guys via PM a few weeks ago that has an overview of trails, meeting points, etc. I'm happy to chat on the phone or text too if you want to discuss anything. I recommend printing out that PDF or at least keeping it handy on your phone or tablet.

Monday night we'll probably do burgers and dogs at the Outpost, and Wednesday night I'm getting Mexican food for the group. $30/pp for the Mexican, please. Anyone is welcome to hang out there after the trails or in the evening, pretty much any day. We tend to figure things out as the trail winds down and people begin to make evening plans. Unlike the old, old days, we are not really burning the midnight oil at the Outpost but again, into the evening is good, but staying up to watch the Late, Late Show ain't gonna happen.

Good luck with your drives and be safe!