• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

CB Photo winch bumper and Schwarttzy rock sliders

High Five H2

Like the title says. I never did any serious off-roading when I had these installed on my old H3 so they're in pretty good shape. They were installed for a few years so they aren't in perfect shape, though. I don't think there is any rust or anything like that. The CB Photo winch bumper comes with a Thor Parts skid plate that I had powdercoated black.

These winch bumpers are hard to find now. I think they haven't been available for 7 or 8 years now. asking $1,000 for the bumper shipped and $1,000 for the sliders. I'll get some pictures up.

High Five H2

IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0594.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0595.jpg
    IMG_0595.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0598.jpg
    IMG_0598.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 102

High Five H2

I guess I should add that you need the older style skid plate to install the winch bumper. They're kind of a pain to get, so it's handy that the thor parts one is included. It's better than the factory one and I had it powdercoated black. I know everyone here is into blacking things out so there's that.

DFW Spartan

Is that DOI winch mount number still available? I'm in Dallas, but get out to Abeline every now and then. Where in West Texas are you located?