• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by BW_Hummer H3

  1. BW_Hummer H3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    I'm in for shirts as well. Just an update for the table above, I'll be attending Sat-Sat. Any recommendations for condos or hotels in the area?
  2. BW_Hummer H3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    I just put in my PTO request for these days.
  3. BW_Hummer H3

    The Hummer Club Durango Event

    Finally got it figured out. I guess the new iphones take too good of photos now to upload with out converting them to smaller photos?
  4. BW_Hummer H3

    The Hummer Club Durango Event

    I figured I'd post some pictures from the Durango event from this past weekend. I was a great time and got to meet some real OG members of the Hummer community. We tackled some gnarly trails (atleast from my experience) in Aztec, NM with the Grim Reaper Trail & the "Secret Trail" and then a...
  5. BW_Hummer H3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    I'm in. Moab has been on the bucket list for 10 years now.
  6. BW_Hummer H3

    What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

    Huge thanks to Alrock for helping me regain access to my account and I figured I'd post an update from the past couple of months. Over the past couple of years I hadn't been driving the H3 a ton (less than 8K miles in the past 5 years) and I had an epiphany last fall that I either need to start...
  7. BW_Hummer H3

    2009 Hummer H3

    BW_Hummer H3 submitted a new Showcase Item: 2009 Hummer H3 Read more about this showcase item here...
  8. BW_Hummer H3

    2009 Hummer H3

    BW_Hummer H3 submitted a new Showcase Item: 2009 Hummer H3 Read more about this showcase item here...
Top