• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Tahuya?

RamRod

Hey, that sounds fun! Depends on what dates your thinking, but Sarah and I would love to do that run again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RamRod

June 25th - July 19th is already booked up for me this year

I'll already be in the area either May16-18 or 30-31st (picking up a new dog in Seattle on either of those dates, just waiting to hear back from the breeder)

Last edited:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Soo, not sure on our status for this. I was all gung ho about this til' Ramrod decided to come out of the closet and admit he was seriously contemplating selling the ORCA. Well, that and my wife and I being completely tied up with work, selling our home while purchasing another. The grey hairs are attacking. But really it it was Ramrods fault. :mock:
That being said I've got three buddies hammering me for a camping/wheeling trip otherwise known as a sausage fest/ clam-bake (title depending on how wise Ramrod's decision is. :shame:
:wink:

Last edited:

RamRod

Ha! Well two things to say.....
First, I went through Tahuya 3weeks ago when we went to visit Sarah's cousins 3 weeks ago. They literally own 10 acres of land in the middle of Tahuya!! Made me wish we planned things better and made a wheeling trip out of it!

Second, I ordered all the parts I need for a total front end rebuild and as long as everthing stays nice and tight the Orca will remain in my possession!

As a bonus we decided to keep the trailer as well

I won't be able to make it down again until July or August now, but would love to make some plans for a trip

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Part #s for a total front end rebuild would be very helpful for the rest of us...come to think of it, so would pics. Thanks in advance for contributing to the cause.