• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Blue Ribbon Coalition giveaway! $5 Donation

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Speedy and Bebe have generously donated TWO of these signs to H4O. We are offering these to a randomly selected member that donates at least $5 to Blue Ribbon Coalition through the link below. H4O will pay shipping; 100% of collected amount goes to BRC! Additional $5 donations are provided extra chances to be selected for one of these signs. No more than 30 donations will be accepted.

These signs are 36.5" x 3.5", solid steel. They are currently oiled but will need to be finished.

i-DhQCPFL-L.jpg

Bebe has one installed on her roof rack. I don't have a good picture of it - does anyone else have a picture to share?

Last edited:

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Wow 100 views and only 2 posted donations:sigh:

You know you have a place somewhere.Fence,Mailbox,Garage Wall etc

I have 20.00 that i will be sending to Alrock from the sale of 2 plates.:thumbs:

Lets send BRC a nice little donation:woot:

If you don't know what Blue Ribbon is Click on this link http://www.sharetrails.org/.

Mission Statment

The BlueRibbon Coalition champions responsible use of public lands and waters for the benefit of all recreationists by educating and empowering its members to:
  • Secure, protect, and expand shared outdoor recreation access and use
  • Work collaboratively with natural resource managers and other recreationists
  • Educate the general public, media, elected officials, and other decision makers on recreation and access issues
  • Promote equitable and responsible natural resource management
  • Affect the political and administrative process
  • Support recreation on, and promote respect for, private property
  • Encourage appropriate enforcement of the law
Vision
The BlueRibbon Coalition is the leading national coalition of organizations, businesses and individuals that:
  • Provides leadership in responsible use
  • Promotes balanced resource conservation
  • Is recognized by the general public, the media, and elected officials as the leader in promoting common sense and an equitable approach to recreation and access issues
Values
Tolerance
  • Equity/Fairness
  • Equal Access Opportunities
  • Resource Ethics
  • Shared Use
  • Common Sense
  • Cooperation
  • Honesty/Integrity
  • Resource Stewardship
  • Education
  • Responsible Use
  • Heritage/Culture
  • Respect

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought one from Bebe and Speedy awhile back. Money couldn't go to a better cause. 100% of net proceeds go to BRC.

05Mudiak

Do you have to make individual $5. donations or can you just do one donation and chances will be split up. If you understand what I am trying to say :l

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We're getting some good donations, both the ones posted here and with others that have not posted. H4O will cover shipping so 100% of the funds we get will go to Blue Ribbon Coalition. I'll keep this open a few more days.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Only five chances left to win the prizes! Of course additional donations can always be given for BRC but I am limiting the chances for the two drawings.