• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 owners what's up

tomp

Believe it or not, the OEM air box offfers 100% cold air induction. Also, the OEM air filter is a Donaldson filter which offers smallest micron protection and very high air flow. The only thing restrictive is the air intake tube. If I had to do it all over again, I would just install the Airaid intake tube or Air Doc tube. If you must replace the entire thing for performance reasons, the Volant kit is really the only aftermarket option that also offers 100% cold air.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Welcome to H4O!

I am running the Air Doc intake tube with an Airaid filter. No complaints at all

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Welcome to the forum--always great to have a fellow deuce owner to offset the overwhelming balance of 1 & 3 owners here!

BTW---we'll get you started on cold air intakes, but you're gonna need something worthy to move all that air out of the engine, there's a sweet Dyna Pro header/cats/exhaust set up that'll set you back a few bones, but from what these guys say--they scoot your ride down the road!

Last edited:

Big2dabank

If I could do it over again I would have kept the OEM airbox and just replaced the intake tube with an Airdoc. I caurrently have the AFE airbox and it is open at the top and seals against the hood when the hood is closed, so it is not a true cold air intake, it pics up heat and warm air from under the hood. It has been on my list to replace the box with a sealed unitl like the OEM box.