• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB - 2009 or 2010 Hummer H3 Adventure w/ I5 & 5 Speed Manual

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Title pretty much says it all, looking for a 2009 or 2010 Adventure package with a I5 engine and 5 speed manual transmission. With the limited number of these out there, I am not going to be real fussy about options, mileage and I will take just about any color! So if you know of one for sale, post it up :thumbs:

Last edited:
M

MUTAINT

Are you looking for an H3 or a "T". Cause I might have a "T" for ya. 5-speed, I5, Adventure, 09....... PM me:thumbs:

Steve #1

You are looking for a rare beast. When I bought mine and they were still in production there wasn't a single 5 speed/Adventure in dealer inventory in the country and I wasn't able to wait to order one.

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
You are looking for a rare beast. When I bought mine and they were still in production there wasn't a single 5 speed/Adventure in dealer inventory in the country and I wasn't able to wait to order one.
I fully agree what I am looking for is rare and will not be easy to come by but its what I really want. Found a bunch of 06-08 Adventure Packages with 5 speeds but not a single 09 or 10 yet :sigh:. Out of only ~26,000 made in 2009-2010, how many of them out there had both a manual transmission and Adventure Package? I would assume the number is very small but Mutaint's truck gives me hope, that some day I will find what I am looking for. Mutaints truck is truly unique, as he has both in a truck that was limited to only ~2,600 units!

Mr_Rich

When I was shopping for my truck I came across many H3T's with the Adventure option. They came with either an I5/ auto trans or an Alpha. I decided if I was going to have an I5 it had to have a 5 speed manual. It's a base truck, and I'm happy with my choice. First and second gears wind out pretty quick, and third gear gives decent acceleration. It's a lot better than the V-6/ 5 speed in the Jeep Comanche I had in '86. I still have my K1500 as my work truck for the hauling jobs.

theBroken

Can't see pictures of it but the vin checks out.

5GTEN13E098118920

G94 (rear locker)
G93 (front locker)
NR6 (4:1 tcase)

Transmission: Unavailable (Some places list none or N/A when it's a manual)

It's for sale at a dealership, or was at the end of yesterday.

Kendall Subaru
2301 3rd Ave N
Lewiston, ID 83501
208-746-9801

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Can't see pictures of it but the vin checks out.

5GTEN13E098118920

G94 (rear locker)
G93 (front locker)
NR6 (4:1 tcase)

Transmission: Unavailable (Some places list none or N/A when it's a manual)

It's for sale at a dealership, or was at the end of yesterday.

Kendall Subaru
2301 3rd Ave N
Lewiston, ID 83501
208-746-9801
The vehicle with that VIN turned out to be at another Kendall Subaru but in Oregon

Kendall Subaru
20 Coburg Rd
Eugene, OR 97401
877-230-4729

http://www.kendallsubaruonline.com/used/HUMMER/2009-HUMMER-H3-eugene-1c6821b80a0d066901bf8a41a2247ca8.htm

Auto :sigh:.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!! and it would have been one of my more preferred colors (although the wheels would have to go :wink:)

Last edited: