• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

You've got yourself a viking!

Fenris

Active Member
Hello folks. Have been popping in from time to time, getting my Hummer fix, for the last half year or so, and finally decided to join.

So, I'm a 20 year old guy from Norway. Nice country, but hell on earth for petrolheads of any kind (Add about 250 grand just in taxes for a 5-seat H2! And petrol costing over 2 dollars a litre.). It probably shouldn't come as a surprise then, that I don't own a Hummer, or much of a car at all. I bought a third gen Corvette some years ago, fiddling with it from time to time with the idea in mind that it should be roadworthy sometime in the next century. I love it, but it doesn't do much in the form of wheeling of any form. That, my dads Mitsubishi L200 (Warrior or Triton in the states, I think), have to stand responsible for.

However, it was Hummer, specifially the H1, which initially sparked my love for all things with wheels and an engine. And I will never stop pursuing the dream of some day owning one. In the meantime, daydreaming and hanging around this forum will have to do.

I look most foreward to getting to know you and your rigs.:thumbs:
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome to the forum. Doesn't matter that you don't own one!

Hang around here as much as you want & feel free to ask questions, chime in with your thoughts and ideas.....and don't give up on that dream of owning one some day. :thumbs:
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Hello Fenris,

Hello both from North Carolina, and the Canary Islands. I used to own an L200. They never had them in USA. Triton was in Australia and Warrior in UK. I've been in your beautiful country many times. Drammen on many occasions. One time I showed up in a Ford F350 with V10 engine and I got so many dirty looks. :) Glad to have you in the forum.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Welcome to H4O!

I'm originally from Denmark, so I can relate to the incredible taxes on cars and fuel
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
What a great background story, Fenris. Thanks for that! :thumbs: International members are always great to have.

My dream to own a Hummer started over a decade ago, and I've been behind the steering wheel of my H3T for a little over a year now. All I can say is keep the dream!

The viking comment had me laughing, by the way. :giggle:

Welcome, welcome -- you'll be great here!
 
Top