• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Welcome to Hatch and Safari Straps!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Safari Straps has joined us here as a sponsor for 2012. I'm a big fan of their products and their customer service. For those that have seen my truck, it is a Safari Straps cargo net that is hooked up by the ceiling in my truck where I keep jackets, blankets, etc. Their larger net is perfect for the H3T bed and they have many other great items for sale.

Thanks to cbetts for recommending that Safari Straps join our forum as a sponsor.

Please help me welcome Hatch and Safari Straps to H4O! http://www.safaristraps.com/

I also have set up the net as a divider as seen here.
1179353206_ungPi-L.jpg


In the H3T bed it is a perfect size.
1179353064_EdWcc-L.jpg
 
Last edited:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Way cool! Glad you are here and thanks for the help with cbetts. Will definitely be supporting you, have already been eyeing some of your stuff
 

Hatch

Safari Straps
Messages
16
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Thanks everyone. We are really excited about being here. We look forward to making new friends and wheeling with you guys. We have a 2007 2 door Rubicon and I'm in the process of setting up my 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 as an expedition vehicle. I love wheeling, camping and exploring, and look forward to meeting you guys in person. (some of you I've already met on the rocks, lol)
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Glad you're here - welcome! You make some great stuff products. :cheers: Thanks to Alrock, I have one of your large nets and cinch the straps onto the OEM sliding tie down brackets to hold down gear in the bed of my 3T when wheeling. The net fits perfectly and is super strong! Thank you.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Welcome aboard! I remember you guys. You saved Craig!

I like the cargo nets

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Thanks everyone. We are really excited about being here. We look forward to making new friends and wheeling with you guys. We have a 2007 2 door Rubicon and I'm in the process of setting up my 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 as an expedition vehicle. I love wheeling, camping and exploring, and look forward to meeting you guys in person. (some of you I've already met on the rocks, lol)

Good to have you here. You guys make the nets in any other color than black?


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Glad you popped over here. I didn't realize that some of our members were already acquainted your products.

I am sure you will find a great group here at H4O. We look forward to wheeling with you as well.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
 

Hatch

Safari Straps
Messages
16
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Glad you're here - welcome! You make some great stuff products. :cheers: Thanks to Alrock, I have one of your large nets and cinch the straps onto the OEM sliding tie down brackets to hold down gear in the bed of my 3T when wheeling. The net fits perfectly and is super strong! Thank you.

You're welcome . Glad it worked for you :cheers:
 

Hatch

Safari Straps
Messages
16
Location
Santa Clarita, CA
Good to have you here. You guys make the nets in any other color than black?


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Hey Recon we only stock black webbing . Let me know what color you have in mind and chances are we can get it and make it in that color since we make everything in house :cheers:
 
Top