• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

UPDATED! AZ-Charouleau Gap - Sat Jan 11

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Wish you could Mike. We'd install that Scorpworks steering rack mount bracket for you if you were to come to town.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
I think Todd needs to focus on priorities and take a day off from work to finish the tire carrier :). Bummed that you guys can't make it.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
So Zack, you coming to Tucson? I need help with the tires!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Looking like I have the princess this weekend. After Big Bear I am out of wheeling with her. Completely understandable. And don't blame her. Although I heard she could stay at your place and play with the dogs.
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Yes, some people from Craigslist showed up yesterday and put the 35s on for me. Thanks Alex for placing that ad. I had to feed them all afterwards in order to get them to leave!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Yes, some people from Craigslist showed up yesterday and put the 35s on for me. Thanks Alex for placing that ad. I had to feed them all afterwards in order to get them to leave!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

Let me guess, you sprung for McDonalds? Hopefully, I make it out there next time for a trip with you guys. Picked up my daughter last night, and it was a no go. Kids, I tell ya! Hope you guys have a great trip. Looking forward to the trail report and pics.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Thanks Zack. Sorry you couldn't make it out but the little one comes first. See you soon!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 
Top