• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stickers and Shirts!

kflips

The logo on the shirt for H40 is awesome. I was hoping for something legible at a glance and striking. This certainly is, great job.
My complements to the designers.

I have though about this for a couple of days, but......
I have on my bulletproof vest and goggles and want to ask this. I'm sure it depends on quantity. Nacho may be able to answer this. Would the forum part of the logo be available without the Humvee on there? I know that is the original Hummer, but I don't have one. I don't especially want another model on there either or having to have more artwork. Just the forum logo for me says enough and is generic to all models.
I know two styles would change the quantity pricing but I thought it should at least be considered.
Ok, throw the tomatoes, I was just asking.:emb:

Are you looking for a copy of Timco's Jeep build or that 1970's water taxi you used to have?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I like having the H1 on the front as I consider it an iconic representation of the brand, not just a picture of one model. For example, if I had a Jeep YJ (with the rectangular lights) should I not wear Jeep pics that have round headlights? Or use the similarly iconic front end design of a Land Rover 110 to represent all Land Rovers?

Down the road we may have more versions of logos, shirts, etc. but at this time I think we need to keep it limited. Maybe on shirt 2.0?

Hunner

I could make one with a 3 and a 2 as well, but i don't know if Alex wants to make three different stickers.
Like I said I was not asking for that. I wonder if I could just get transfers of the forum logo?
Just a thought. I knew from the replies that would go over like a lead balloon.

Hunner

I like having the H1 on the front as I consider it an iconic representation of the brand, not just a picture of one model. For example, if I had a Jeep YJ (with the rectangular lights) should I not wear Jeep pics that have round headlights? Or use the similarly iconic front end design of a Land Rover 110 to represent all Land Rovers?

Down the road we may have more versions of logos, shirts, etc. but at this time I think we need to keep it limited. Maybe on shirt 2.0?

I figured that was the intent and offering options was a pain. I get that all the time. I just wanted to quell some of the, "so you think you have a real Hummer rhetoric" around where I wheel, as I am outnumbered.
Carry on, ignore the old man zzzzzzzz

H3-ING

AdventureTime
Can we order child sizes? My son wants one if I get one and then there is my wife.
Please go ahead and order your women's and kid sizes and I will work to make it happen. If anything doesn't work out I will refund the money or offer alternatives. If you've already ordered and want it to be women's/children's sizes please let me know.

Great :thumbs:
Ordered.
Thanks

05Mudiak

Placed order for shirts can you do me a favor I forgot to change the shipping name can you make It Rose Golas (same address)just incase for some reason she has to sign for it or pick it up at the post office. Thanks

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Looking at the sticker, I would just trim it off around the black background. Then all you would have would be the forum part. Should be easy.
I agree, if you don't want the HMMWV/H1 just trim it off. You can also keep the 1/8" white board if you like. Quick little MS paint edit for Hunner
HunnerEdit.jpg

I like it :thumbs:

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I will be ordering the shirts on Monday, 9/26 so please get your orders in if you want a shirt now.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I expect to get the shirts on Thursday night and then begin packaging them up over the weekend. Hopefully early next week.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Thanks to all who made this possible! :cheers: I am very much looking forward to the new stickers for Barney!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Hans, you really need to go to Moab and wheel with the BSHS. If you can't bring Barney, just get a plane ticket, fly out - like Skippy- ride, and more importantly, hang out with the Black Sheep & you will forever have positive memories and make lifelong friends who all share the same passion for HUMMERS as you do. Moab is HUMMER Mecca! Trust me - I've only been there once with the BSHS but I'm hooked and it's killing me to not be able to be there next week. If you ever experience the wheeling and the frienship and support of the BSHS community first-hand, you will know and feel what I'm talking about. I was instantly welcomed into this great group & can't wait to get back there.

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
:agree: You can fly out in April, and ride with us in the H1 if we dont have a lot of crap in the back. Hans, if we dont have enough room in the H1 we can always make room! Come to the April event! As it stands now i am a guarentee so we can always have you ride along:) Maybe you can join us when we do the escalator!:wink:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have tried to get Hans out for quite awhile. He will make it out before long. After a few BTM lessons he can drive my truck part of the time.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Hans when do u hope to get out there? Let me know because I am trying to get out there also. Btw Will blacksheep ever end as hummer has phased out? I hope not!