• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

South Dakota Hummer

BEFE

Well-Known Member
Messages
65
Location
South Dakota
Hello from South Dakota. Purchased a 2005 H2 a couple weeks ago. I have always been a Chevy guy and have owned trucks Tahoes and Suburbans. I have always wanted a H1 or H2 and it worked out for me. I found the 05 H2 in black 96k miles traded a 2003 1500HD. Currently in the process of de-blinging it and It does need some TLC mechanically, couple broken manifold bolts and shocks at this point, everything else is in working order. So far I have replaced the oil sending unit and removed the chrome door handles (pita). I have found that H2 parts are somewhat hard to find and somewhat spendy compared to its Chevy counterparts oh and the front door handles are a joke to replace. Love driving it though. Cant wait for stuff to break! Thanks for having me!
 

BEFE

Well-Known Member
Messages
65
Location
South Dakota
I grew up in Sioux City. Moved north into SD 5 years ago best move I've made so far. Cant say I do a lot of wheeling but I would like to plow through the bean fields when they are flooded.
 
Top