• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Last Chance Canyon - April 5th, 2014

Kyle

i would go but i doubt the suburban would make it through, plus with the 4mpg ive been getting, ld be stopping many times to fill up that 44 gallon tank

cbetts

NERD!!!
i would go but i doubt the suburban would make it through, plus with the 4mpg ive been getting, ld be stopping many times to fill up that 44 gallon tank

This may have to do with how you drive it. I remember getting the similar mileage with my old 66 Tempest until I mellowed out a bit.

ProjektH3

Bring flashlights and extra batteries if you plan to walk down the mines. One trip we went got down quite a bit and peoples flashlights started to die HAHAHAHAHHA

cbetts

NERD!!!
Bring flashlights and extra batteries if you plan to walk down the mines. One trip we went got down quite a bit and peoples flashlights started to die HAHAHAHAHHA

Good advice. It is actually good to have flashlights with fresh batteries on any trail. Some breakdowns may take you into the night as others here can confirm (I have wrenched at night twice on this trail).

Kyle

This may have to do with how you drive it. I remember getting the similar mileage with my old 66 Tempest until I mellowed out a bit.

i thought it was my driving too so i had my stepmom drive it for a few days and she reported similar mileage, you can watch the gauge drop over a few days lol

cbetts

NERD!!!
Nobody has brought up caravans this time so I started our usual in Santa Clarita and posted it in the first thread. If there are any others, feel free to drop a note here and I will add it into the list.