• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

"Sinister" 08 Alpha Build

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
You undo the bolt and the small end cap part of the handle will fall off and then you slide the handle toward the rear of the door( I'm 99% sure that's the right direction) it may take a whack with your Palm to get it to pop

derian06

Red Rockett
I need some help with the radio install, this is the only grommet i've found and I can't seem to find where it is on the inside of the car. Is there a better location to run the power wire?
1dc63bed6dd48df03137ea3d9de96f9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derian06

Red Rockett
rancho it is!
3978dfdb9aec5010997045d1f4698984.jpg
this is the cheapest price i've found so far. I also have 1.75" motosport wheel spacers coming in, so that means I can keep the stock rims right?

Last edited:

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

I owed my dad around $3000, but since he made $3000 from insurance, he is letting me buy a lift with my money. So rancho it is!
3978dfdb9aec5010997045d1f4698984.jpg
this is the cheapest price i've found so far. I also have 1.75" motosport wheel spacers coming in, so that means I can keep the stock rims right?

Yup you will be able to use your stock rims. This what i did when i had my H3.

chad

Little late now but wd40 is great at getting goo off for when you come across that again one day. Truck is looking good so far!!

Hayden

Toyo M/T
Did not mean to put that here... Edited it out. Can a mod delete this post? Thanks

Last edited:

derian06

Red Rockett
Get rid of the chrome

I'm waiting to do the grill, and i'm just too lazy to take off my brush guard and grill to take off that piece of chrome in my lower grill. I'm going to make the grill black, powder coating here is very over priced.

Today i'll have the handles, rims, and i'll have my calipers red.