• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sedona, AZ 10/1 - Trails and camping

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Jerry and I decided to change the Crown King trip to Sedona. We're going to keep it an easy day with Broken Arrow and maybe Soldier's Pass, before heading down the Oak Creek Homestead trail and camping by the river. We'll be joining a few Jeep buddies for camping and hanging out.

This is a much easier day than Crown King and camping is optional. Or, trails are optional and join us for camping.

Tentatively set to meet at the McDonalds, Carefree Hwy and I-17, 9am on 10/1. We'll be in Sedona before 11.
 

trich24

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
Phoenix
Alex I sent you a PM. I may be on my bear hunt this weekend depending on what my cameras show me. I pulled them all out on Saturday just haven't looked at the pictures yet.

Is there a pretty large area on the creek to camp?
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
I'm out. Especially after I saw the new camper trailer you bought
histerical.gif


bbloveshack.jpg
 

TXH3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
269
Location
Prescott AZ
God I hope my suspension gets done in time. I ordered them a week and a half ago and they still arent in. If my trucks done and Im not flying that day I will go
 

TXH3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
269
Location
Prescott AZ
Unless by some miracle they get my shocks in and install them tomorrow I'm a no go for Saturday. Maybe I'm wrong but THREE WEEKS seems ridiculous for a time to wait on parts.
 

TXH3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
269
Location
Prescott AZ
I ordered them through a local shop but the company shipped the rear shocks to the wrong address so they are reshipping them. I'm hoping they are in today but we will see
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Sorry, guys but I'm out for sure. I will be having to work on a deal that closes early on Monday. That means that I'll be spending my weeeknd here in the office. Have fun - wish I could join you guys. I'd much rather be camping/wheeling in Sedona that woring on loan documents and opinion letters here in my office.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Might want to remove that kegerator from your office if you hope to get any work done. Sorry that you can't make it.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Me too Alex. You know that I love Sedona and the trails that you are planning to go on!
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
You know there's a time or two that I may regret I didn't retire to Prescott as was the original plan.
Now I'm just gonna sit on the beach and have another margarita and think about it......dammit
Man, you gotta know wheeling AND camping's gonna be a blast out there. We used to camp all around Oak Creek when I was a kid, beautiful area.
 
Top