• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SCV wheeling pics...

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I am starting this with our new member kyle. We both live in SCV and plan on doing some wheeling.

This morning I met him and did some local trails. We have had rain the past few days so it was quite muddy. It wasnt too extreme...but mud makes everything much more interesting.
I tried this hillclimb it was muddy, off camber and steep. I had my inclinometer at 41. If I was aired down I probably would of made it. Kyle has pics and will post em up and hopefully he gets his H3 soon!

Here she is all muddy.

2B261B2F-F070-4534-8416-EF4862E9E6D7-28878-00001A66E015AAC9.jpg

We will update this whenever we head out.

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I am starting this with our new member kyle. We both live in SCV and plan on doing some wheeling.

This morning I met him and did some local trails. We have had rain the past few days so it was quite muddy. It wasnt too extreme...but mud makes everything much more interesting.
I tried this hillclimb it was muddy, off camber and steep. I had my inclinometer at 41. If I was aired down I probably would of made it. Kyle has pics and will post em up and hopefully he gets his H3 soon!

Here she is all muddy.

2B261B2F-F070-4534-8416-EF4862E9E6D7-28878-00001A66E015AAC9.jpg

We will update this whenever we head out.

Chris with the right reindeer you probably could have made it

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
It's really cool to have a good amount of trails so close. All legal but most unmaintained so they can have some challenges. Pucker held me from making it up. Last January I slid off a local trail and almost rolled over. It took 2 winches and over 2 hrs to get me out around 1am.

I need more practice in mud to hone some skills. I'm gonna go back there soon and get up. Without the mud it will be easy but the mud makes it fun.

Not sure if Rausch Creek mud is like this...over here it's thick clay and even clogs the best mud tires around.

ArtHummer

O6... glad to see your rig in its natural environment...

Kyle... What are the impressions after wheeling in the Hummer?

Looks like you guys had fun.:thumbs:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Thanks guys! If any so cal guys ever wanna meet up let us know. We can get a quick group of 3-4 right away between me, my brother, Kyle and a few of my jeeping buddies. This spot has a few cool trails then when Kyle gets his H3 I can take him to drinkwater flats, rowher flats, and then one day a trip to Gorman. All these will get him some good behind the wheel time.

Expendable

Looks fun! Question, why do all us noobs, when we post pictures, they come out very small until you click on them?

When you click on the 'insert image' button. you have two choices, 'from computer' or 'from url'. if you select the 'from url' choice there is an option that is pre-selected for you. This option is 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally', it takes the image, and hosts it on the H40 site so that even if the external link is broken, then the picture will still exist. But it is added as an attachment in your post, and attachments are thumbnails.

Now if you unselect the option and use an external link to an image it will display in the larger size you see in some posts.
'

Kyle

O6... glad to see your rig in its natural environment...

Kyle... What are the impressions after wheeling in the Hummer?

Looks like you guys had fun.:thumbs:

Im sold! I am trying everything to get one! If my dad would say okay, i would haul ass to the dealership with the one i want and would get it. Hes not even paying for it which makes me mad because, if hes not paying for it what does he care!

Kyle

Thanks guys! If any so cal guys ever wanna meet up let us know. We can get a quick group of 3-4 right away between me, my brother, Kyle and a few of my jeeping buddies. This spot has a few cool trails then when Kyle gets his H3 I can take him to drinkwater flats, rowher flats, and then one day a trip to Gorman. All these will get him some good behind the wheel time.

dude i honestly cant wait to get my h3! its happening any day now!

ArtHummer

Im sold! I am trying everything to get one! If my dad would say okay, i would haul ass to the dealership with the one i want and would get it. Hes not even paying for it which makes me mad because, if hes not paying for it what does he care!

You can sell him on it easy... It's big, strong and got metal bumpers so you will be safe in the even of an accident, it's slow and not build for speed so you will not drive like crazy and get speeding tickets. It's strong and reliable and will not break easily, so not loot of $ for the maintenance. It's very capable rig so it can get you out of hairy situation and get you home safe in case of bed weather(or zombi apocalypses). It got good gas millage in it's class. And, it is pure American rig. Support the USA :flag:

BOOM!!! Sold.

Expendable

Is your dad co-signing?

Kyle

You can sell him on it easy... It's big, strong and got metal bumpers so you will be safe in the even of an accident, it's slow and not build for speed so you will not drive like crazy and get speeding tickets. It's strong and reliable and will not break easily, so not loot of $ for the maintenance. It's very capable rig so it can get you out of hairy situation and get you home safe in case of bed weather(or zombi apocalypses). It got good gas millage in it's class. And, it is pure American rig. Support the USA :flag:

BOOM!!! Sold.
Hes already convinced on letting me get a hummer, its convincing him to let me buy it, he always likes to do his homework on cars before he buys them, ive already done all my homework on the H3's and know what im buying. guess he doesn't.