• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

RedBird State Riding Area Duggar, Indiana 3/3 or 3/4

mkmcgreg

08H3 and I are thinking of going out to Redbird SRA in Duggar, IN either 3/3 or 3/4 but leaning more towards 3/4. Sending a feeler out there to see if anyone else wants to join. I have not yet been but it looks like they have a great mix of trails and plenty of room.

RedBird State Riding Area

08H3

I was there about 3 years ago and a lot of the trails are tighter than what we ran at Badlands. That said, don't let it scare you off-- there's still plenty of areas to explore and play that are more open. Again, 3 years is a lot of time so things may have charged considerably in that time, so while welcome, I wouldn't make a 500 mile journey if you're way outside the area. I'd look at this as more of a scouting adventure. If things look Hummer friendly, maybe we can do another run this summer.

Crush'em....I know you're back in a Hummer. Are you up for it?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
This place is about 2 hours away from me, i might be able to make it down, this does happen to be during the first weekend of my spring break, but i might not be going anywhere. Ill let you all know if i can make it! Hopefully i can!

mkmcgreg

This place is about 2 hours away from me, i might be able to make it down, this does happen to be during the first weekend of my spring break, but i might not be going anywhere. Ill let you all know if i can make it! Hopefully i can!

Sounds good let us know. Would be great to wheel with you again. I think we are leaning towards Saturday the 3rd.

Crushem

Crush'em....I know you're back in a Hummer. Are you up for it?

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm... {tapping finger on desk}

I'm still going through everything on the truck making sure it's all up to spec and all systems, fluids, etc are good. It's still 100% bone stock, I haven't had a chance to get her all dolled up to play yet. Have to think it about a day or so....

Last edited:

mkmcgreg

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm... {tapping finger on desk}

I'm still going through everything on the truck making sure it's all up to spec and all systems, fluids, etc are good. It's still 100% bone stock, I haven't had a chance to get her all dolled up to play yet. Have to think it about a day or so....

Same here - except i put 33" All terrains and I dont have lockers. Let us know!

08H3

You guys will be fine. I was on stock Duelers the first time and only needed to winch once and that was only because I wasn't paying enough attention to where I was driving. By the way, in addition to the site that Matt pointed out, the state also has a site here -->http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/4225.htm, which includes a trail map.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Fellas, i wont be able to make this one, ill be driving back to NY this friday for break. I hope you all have a good time and i look forward to the trail report and pictures. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

08H3

Fellas, i wont be able to make this one, ill be driving back to NY this friday for break. I hope you all have a good time and i look forward to the trail report and pictures. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That's too bad. Have a safe trip back to NY. I'm sure we'll make more trips to Redbird in the future.

08H3

OK, we're meeting at the Sullivan, IN McDonalds at 9:30 on 3/3. Anyone else coming along? Crushem', enough finger tapping...you in or out?! :shifty: