• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Outdoor Adventure USA Redondo Beach Meet & Greet - March 28, 2015

DaveK

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
Location
So Cal
For those in SoCal, we will be doing a meet and greet on March 28, 2015 at the Ruby's Diner in Redondo Beach, CA . More info here.
 
Last edited:

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Outdoor Adventure USA Redondo Beach Meet & Greet - March 28, 2015

Is it 0900 for this event. For some reason I can't access the link to confirm.

Torres
 
Last edited:

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I will be there at nine. It is a little early, but it gives time to go chat with people. I stay until around 4:00. Last year we had a lot of people coming by to look at the trucks. With the weather bring so nice right now, I suspect it will be a bigger turnout this year.
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Laguna H1

Good luck with the shop!!

Thanks!

From what I've heard it's "so far so good" nothing too serious or dramatic, just mostly servicing, a new seal, a new serpentine belt and such. Pretty normal for an H1.

I really hope to make it
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Outdoor Adventure USA Redondo Beach Meet & Greet - March 28, 2015

Are pups welcome in this ???

I'll be bringing an EZ-up as well and some drinks and snacks. If dogs are allow then my GSD too


Torres
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Oh of course that goes without saying. Alright guys see you then...still trying to see if I'm going to be able to show up with a fresh coat of mud on panzer


Torres
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
I believe I been to this area before 6 years or so ago to the sea side lagoon...pretty fun and neat little area.


Torres
 
Top