• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Not so New...

DAGKANA

Member
Messages
19
Location
Connecticut
I guess its all the rage theses days, post up a re-introduction about yourself. Sorry Ive been busy guys and gals, Ive wheeled w/ some of you before, spent time on the phone w/ others, and shot the preverbial sh*t w/ others... Just checking in from the Nutmeg State of Connecticut (bout the only cool slogan let alone thing in general about this state)

I'll upload pics later today when I get back to my home PC... For those that dont know me, I have a blacked out 06 H3 w/ a few mods...
-Boulder Accessories Winch bumper
-Viper 12,000lb winch
-100ft Synthetic winch Line
-Hunner Extreme Skids front and rear
-Bilstein Cognitos front and back
-GM rocker bars w/ removable steps (theyre off the bars KIA on a whim wheelin detour)
-35" BFG KM2's on H3T Steelies
-35" Nitto Terra Grapplers on black PC split spokes c/o Tim

Those are just the big ones there's alot of little mods... but I dont want to loose those with the short attention spans lol

HUMMER ON PEOPLE!!!
 

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Messages
458
Location
NH/VA/WA
Hey Dan, good to see you here! You know maybe you should move up to NH. "Live free or die" sounds a little better than "the nutmeg state"(JMO) ...then again I think your awesome H3 easily makes up for your states apparent love of spices , post up some pics when you can...
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome Dan. Dan has been a little busy lately - his fiance is expecting their second little one. Congrats Dan! Glad to see you on here.

You knew that you would get on of these though: :pics:
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O Dan.

Glad to see you could make the trip.

I was going to send you a PM to recruit you, but I was afraid Stan would read it and ban me!
 
Last edited:

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
1,483
Location
Tallmansville, WV
Great to see you and your kick-azz rig on here, Dan. I had wondered where you had taken off to.... I guess a new addition to your family is a good reason. Welcome!
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Dan, welcome to H4O and congrats on the new addition to the family. Kids are great but they change your life in a million ways, one of them being less time for your hobbies. Hope you get a chance to get a little time for yourself and hit the trails soon.
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome8.gif
 

DAGKANA

Member
Messages
19
Location
Connecticut
Thanks guys! I promise ill get some pics up soon... Including the latest mod/re mod I'm doing now... My alt crapped out and took out the dual red tops, how is Everyone's Artec trays doing btw? So I ordered me some dual yellow tops and a custom 220 hi output amp... I may not have as much HP as you Alpha owners but I got you in other places now!!!
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
You were one of the last couple of guys I was hoping would come over here. Welcome, and good to hear from you!!

Check out the Atlantic section...trying to get a run together at RC -- would be great to see you!
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
Thanks guys! I promise ill get some pics up soon... Including the latest mod/re mod I'm doing now... My alt crapped out and took out the dual red tops, how is Everyone's Artec trays doing btw? So I ordered me some dual yellow tops and a custom 220 hi output amp... I may not have as much HP as you Alpha owners but I got you in other places now!!!

I bet it is just as likely that the Optimas took a dump and killed the alternator. I have had terrible luck (and so have many others) with Optimas ever since Johnson Controls bought them and moved production to Mexico
angryfire.gif
I have since switched to the Batteries Plus X2, which is a relabled Deka Intimidator, and haven't looked back. The Dekas are AGM batteries just like the Optimas and Odysseys, but the cost less and don't suck ;)
 
Top