• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Noob

logb617

Probationary Member
Messages
3
Location
Southern Illinois
I just put on a 2.5" lift from rough country for the time being and am in the process of getting some LT285/75R16 BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires on it. I installed a new Pioneer 3700BHS stereo in it last week. Currently I am looking to put a JL Audio Stealthbox in it and get a brush guard. I was also trying to find a flat black grill to replace the stock chrome one, but have had no luck with it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, would anyone have a stealthbox they are willing to part with? Thanks. I will try to post some pics.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
I'm running 315's with no lift. With a lift I would go with 315's especially if you plan on wheeling it. I painted my chrome grill. Just have to hit it with some fine grit sandpaper first though
 
Top