one_less_prius
Probationary Member
- Messages
- 2
- Location
- Golden, CO
Hello!
I have been lurking on here for a while and finally signed up for an account. I figured I would introduce myself and see if there were any other Hummer enthusiast in the Denver-Metro Area. My name is Ian and I reside in Colorado. I have a 2008 Victory Red H3 Alpha with a few mods(PowerSteps, Bushwacker Flares, Mud Terrains, etc). Here is a video of my Hummer (mostly the PowerSteps). I look forward to meeting you guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8_0O6kjKY
I have been lurking on here for a while and finally signed up for an account. I figured I would introduce myself and see if there were any other Hummer enthusiast in the Denver-Metro Area. My name is Ian and I reside in Colorado. I have a 2008 Victory Red H3 Alpha with a few mods(PowerSteps, Bushwacker Flares, Mud Terrains, etc). Here is a video of my Hummer (mostly the PowerSteps). I look forward to meeting you guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8_0O6kjKY