Hi, My name is Les (e0308jr), I live in Muskegon Mi, I have a 2006 Hummer H3,
e0308jr Active Member Messages 42 Location Muskegon, MI May 19, 2014 #1 Hi, My name is Les (e0308jr), I live in Muskegon Mi, I have a 2006 Hummer H3,
Panzer07 Well-Known Member Messages 2,548 Location Ontario, CA May 19, 2014 #2 Welcome to H4O from SoCal. "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain-
Welcome to H4O from SoCal. "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain-
Bigunit Hammer Down! Staff member Messages 6,561 Location Arizona May 19, 2014 #3 Welcome Les. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
H Highatop Well-Known Member Messages 600 Location Florissant, Co. May 19, 2014 #4 Welcome from Co. We like pics
Razor Steel Well-Known Member Messages 119 Location FT Hood TX May 19, 2014 #6 Welcome from Central Texas Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
3 3Hummers Super Moderator Staff member Messages 10,530 Location Central Texas May 19, 2014 #9 Welcome from Waco Texas.
Pappibri Well-Known Member Messages 1,611 Location Cohoctah, MI May 28, 2014 #11 Welcome.. I use to live up that way