• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie out of Wichita KS

classic87

Member
Messages
18
Location
Wichita
Hello all.. purchased an Alpha a few months back... still in the process of making it look like my own - getting close!
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1501955403193.jpg
    FB_IMG_1501955403193.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 409

Acer4LO

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Illinois
Welcome! If you are looking to customize/modify your rig you found the right forum! Tons of useful information on here.
 
Last edited:

classic87

Member
Messages
18
Location
Wichita
Thanks guys.. I'm digging it. So far I've debagged, leveled with new tires and shocks, 5% tint. Looking to get some wheel adapters ... in the shop today getting it aligned - hoping my vibration goes away.
Here's a before pic:
 

Attachments

  • Resized_20170501_113818.jpg
    Resized_20170501_113818.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 424

scoreh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,024
Location
SoCal
Whelco H40 from SoCal . I haven't been back to Wichita in over 30 yrs , my family tree goes back over a hundred years there . Good looking H3 have lots of fun with it.
 
Top