• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie from Wisconsin

StormTrooper

Member
Messages
12
Location
Wisconsin
Hello everyone I would like to say thanks for the add. I have a 2008 H3 and it is my first hummer that I have owned and I am loving it so far. Hope to meet people here the wisconsin area that like to get out on trails and have some fun.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • hummermud.jpg
    hummermud.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 382
Messages
1,248
Location
New Jersey
Welcome from New Jersey! I suggest XD rims 35" to 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers tires (depends if your lifting your rig or not) and one of the guys here owns Knight Metal Works, and custom designs roof racks, which he is currently working on mine right now. Star Wars fan I'm guessing? lol, again welcome!
 

StormTrooper

Member
Messages
12
Location
Wisconsin
Thanks for the welcome. I seen the XD wheels and really like them for now im not going to lift it so whats the max tire size that I could go. And I used to love starwars just wanted a name that was catchy
 

Bananatank

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Hammond,la
Thanks for the welcome. I seen the XD wheels and really like them for now im not going to lift it so whats the max tire size that I could go. And I used to love starwars just wanted a name that was catchy

Hi welcome to h4o! And the Max tire size you can run with a tbar crank is 35' tires with rubbing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

StormTrooper

Member
Messages
12
Location
Wisconsin
Hi welcome to h4o! And the Max tire size you can run with a tbar crank is 35' tires with rubbing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the welcome. Also thanks for the info that helps cause I got a guy that has the xd wheels with 33" tires but did not know if I would have problems
 

Bananatank

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Hammond,la
Thanks for the welcome. Also thanks for the info that helps cause I got a guy that has the xd wheels with 33" tires but did not know if I would have problems

Yea you'll be fine with that setup. If your open to suggestions i would say do a tbar crank which just levels the vehicle then you need to get an alignment if you do that. Idk if yours is already leveled can't really tell.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top