• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie from Nevada

gvillen8v

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
Gardnerville, NV
Hello all !

I just recently purchased an '03 H2, in awesome condition with low mileage. So far I love the damn thing! Looking for mods, tips and tricks. I don't plan on lifting it or going huge on tire size. Any advice or input is greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Mark.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. I am sure some of the H2 owners will chime in on mods for the H2. I have the H3 and love it, most of the time....:)
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome from So Cal. We can sure help you spend money on mods. Plan on wheeling it? And we need pics
 

Bananatank

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Hammond,la
Yeah you really wanna start spending your money when you get jealous looking at everybody else's rigs [emoji30][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
Messages
1,248
Location
New Jersey
Welcome from New Jersey! What are your interests in what you like on what you drive? Start there, for example, louder sound system? Speakers, TV's, etc, or louder roar with a better muffler system, maybe a dash kit? You definitely need to post pics of your rig!
 
Top