• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie from Miami

daKat81

Member
Messages
10
Location
Miami
I live in South Florida, I have a 2006 H3 with 90k miles on it and it is also my daily. I just put a new set of At2 tires and will want to add more mods to it.
I love this truck
 

daKat81

Member
Messages
10
Location
Miami
I do have pictures, but I can't upload them here. It just will not let me. Don't know what to do. I will figure it out later.
 

daKat81

Member
Messages
10
Location
Miami
Hey, Yes I love those tires and it give a very bad ass look to the truck. However, I am starting to regret the upgrade since it is now very underpowered and I am having a slipping transmission with a computer code P0894. Not sure what it is but here I am.
 
Top