• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie from Gainesville FL

TheMunisher

Member
Messages
15
Location
United States
Just bought a 2008 H3 about 2 months ago, I've been looking on this site for ideas and i figured its about time i register to keep in touch with everyone! When time prevails I will be making a build thread because I'm turning my H3 into a mud truck :)
 

TheMunisher

Member
Messages
15
Location
United States
Thanks all. I appreciate the warm welcome! First thing I plan on is throwing 35s, 4 in lift, I have a summer project of removing the carpet and spraying rhino liner, the list goes on! Those are my first three for plan of attack.
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Welcome!

Welcome from just down south of you in Clermont, Florida. Its been a while since I have had time to do some decent wheeling, mostly because I have spent at least one of my free weekends each month camping with my boys. I'll put together a trail run as soon as I get my ABS issue sorted out because I am itching for some wheeling.
 

cory9oh4

Well-Known Member
Messages
132
Location
Florida
Welcome aboard. I'm about an hour and a half away from you. Come out to clay county sometime and we can run Jennings State Forest!
 

TheMunisher

Member
Messages
15
Location
United States
IMG_20150417_204403_zpsmk0vuyzb.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]
 

TheMunisher

Member
Messages
15
Location
United States
I just removed the side steps today too. ill take pics tomorrow. I plasti dipped the rims the day i got the vehicle :giggle: Oh and I just bought my 35s, but i found some deep dished rims i like so i might return and buy a package..any thoughts if i should just throw 35s on the stock wheels or get new rims?
 
Top