• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Newbie alert saying howdy

Halcyon00

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
Started off looking at an Xterra but wanted a bigger winching machine so I looked at the F350. Didn't like how in order to do ctis you have to swap axels and a lot of other stuff so now I'm looking at a hummer. Found predator inc and love the upgrade options. Mainly looking at a 90's hummer cause I can swallow 30k way easier than 100k lol. I live near New Orleans so hopefully there's more Louisiana peeps on here :)
 

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
428
Location
Lafayette, La
Started off looking at an Xterra but wanted a bigger winching machine so I looked at the F350. Didn't like how in order to do ctis you have to swap axels and a lot of other stuff so now I'm looking at a hummer. Found predator inc and love the upgrade options. Mainly looking at a 90's hummer cause I can swallow 30k way easier than 100k lol. I live near New Orleans so hopefully there's more Louisiana peeps on here :)

You looking at H1's i take it?
 

Halcyon00

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
Yup only the H1 lol. I like the under carriage and how nothing hanging down. I like the ground clearance and how wide it is


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

Halcyon00

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
Cool. I love the H1's. They have quite a few around Lafayette. Where around NOLA you live? You found any around LA for sale? The closest H1's i can find are in Houston.

Not in LA no and there's a few in Texas but what I'm looking at is on eBay in Cali. Then I could do like a drop off at predator and get a few things then come pick it up. Would be easier than shipping back and forth


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top