• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to this Forum

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Chook,
welcome to H4O, great to have you here...do you have any pics of your rig that you can post here for us?
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
IMG_3087.jpgIMG_3089.jpgIMG_3090.jpgIMG_3092.jpg
 
Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Welcome! Love the australian rigs...there always set up with camping in mind :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Welcome from Michigan.. Nice looking rig you got. The family are campers, so I really appreciate your set up that you have....:thumbs:
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
I think i recognize your rig :shifty:

New here but I have been on Hummer X Club for a while.

I try the use "Chook" as my sig whenever I can but it was already used on X so over there I use "Nicetryrobin". I have seen you on X as well so maybe that is where you seen it (my rig is also on the Allied Wheels website)
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
Welcome nice set up.
Reminds me of Nugget, before he got the Rover, can't remember what part of Aussie land he was in. Guday!
Show us some scenery over there.
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
Welcome nice set up.
Reminds me of Nugget, before he got the Rover, can't remember what part of Aussie land he was in. Guday!
Show us some scenery over there.

Nugget & I are practically neighbours (within 10 miles) and we tend to shop at the same stores in our neighbourhood. (Tyrepower Tyres Albion, Pedders Suspension Geebung & Autobarn Lawnton for all the electronics) We have never been in the same place at the same time but occassionally pass each other on the local roads.........
 
Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
If you can, get nugget to join up, i know he does t have a Hummer anymore but im sure we would all love so see some of his builds

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
Welcome from Michigan.. Nice looking rig you got. The family are campers, so I really appreciate your set up that you have....:thumbs:

Thanks.......... Oztent makes the Foxwing. It works out really great as the Oztent zips straight on to the Foxwing. When the whole family goes camping we take the ex-army trailer and the Oztent sits on the trailer. When it just 1 or 2 of us I take the Oztent off and just take the H3.

Here is a video of my H3's first camping trip (and the start of the trailer project) on the Great Dividing Range (near Cunninghams Gap QLD)

http://youtu.be/D79J14m6Dwg

Here are some photos camping with the camping trailer (even tried putting the Foxwing on the trailer)

IMG_3069.jpgIMG_3071.jpgIMG_3072.jpgIMG_3073.jpgIMG_3080.jpgIMG_3081.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top