• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to the forum....

Adam Noe

Member
Messages
10
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Hey all,

I'm Adam in Cincinnati, joined hoping that I might be able to find some new people to go muddin with and have a place to talk with other Hummer owners. I bought my '07 Tactical new in Dec 2007 and mostly wheel in Laurel, IN at Haspin Acres. I wheel with a few local friends with Jeeps and a couple full-sizes. My H3 is leveled with the Bilstien Cognitos from Trail Duty and 35 inch Goodyear Fierce Attitude M/Ts (I know, stupid name but not a bad mud tire, much better than my old Kumho Venture M/Ts in clay). Not much else except a rear-locker (OEM). Glad to be hear!

Oh yeah, have no idea how to change my name to an actual handle, probably not possible since the first time I logged in it was by accident through facebook!
-Adam

293435_10100135741849255_21407501_44715696_6327927_n.jpg398693_10100388494051815_21407501_46055582_901823923_n.jpg
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome! And dont worry, we were gunna find out what your name was soon anyway haha. Nice rig you have there. Come to the badlands in april with us!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
 

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
1,483
Location
Tallmansville, WV
Welcome to the forum. You are certainly welcome to join us at the Badlands, Attica, Indiana next month if you are up for the drive. You can find the run thread in the Midwest section.
 

Adam Noe

Member
Messages
10
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks everybody, I'll look in to the thread on the Badlands trip. I might not be able to make it that weekend. If anyone is ever down for a trip to Haspin just let me know and I'll be there in a heartbeat!
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Adam,
Welcome to the forum - glad to have you here. BTW, great pics of your rig. Are there any more mods in your rig's future?
 

Adam Noe

Member
Messages
10
Location
Cincinnati, OH
Adam,
Welcome to the forum - glad to have you here. BTW, great pics of your rig. Are there any more mods in your rig's future?

Not immediately but hopefully a winch in the future. I also wouldn't mind getting the factory underbody protection kit since I'm pretty rough on it! Love all the H3Ts on here!
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Glad to have you here Adam! Its nice to see the Facebook page caught your attention.

Nice looking rig! Welcome to H4O!

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<
 
Top