• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to Site from SoCa

1DIRTYH3

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
United States
Just wanted to say Hi! Thanks to several of you for the advice, I have made a few upgrades since I picked up my H3 Alpha last month. Torqued keys in front, new Bilsteins, and magnaflow exhaust so far. Fixed HVAC control as it was blowing cold but only on far setting. Special thanks to Bunger for help on a few of these.
Good to have a place to go to for info and feedback!! Thanks to all!! (Yes, I saved this beauty from a Lexus dealership. 2008 with 47,000 miles...)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • H3 side.JPG
    H3 side.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 426
  • H3 exhaust.JPG
    H3 exhaust.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 420
  • H3 before.jpg
    H3 before.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 429

1DIRTYH3

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
United States
Nice that the forum is so active. Gotta say I'm hooked. Had a jeep years ago and loved the mod factor. Hummer is so much more fun. Hope to meet up with "06 H3" this weekend and buy his Steelcraft Brushguard. Need advice on the winch to buy. Any thoughts on Warn Powerstation 9.5? Is it too big, is compressor worth it?
 

H3HummerLineX

Well-Known Member
Messages
357
Location
SoCal, Chatsworth
Most people would agree with me and a lot of people have bought and tested these rigorously, check out the harbor freight winches. They are very reasonably priced and work extremely well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

1DIRTYH3

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
United States
Haha happen to love Harbor Freight, another good addiction for things I must have but can't justify spending money on. Thanks for the tip!
 
Top