• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to me H3 in Ga

OtterH3

Member
Messages
12
Location
Georgia
I went ahead with it because I could eat off the frame it was so clean, and it has never seen off road, or at least not much, if any. Mechanically its perfect and had a clean carfax. Its waaay to inner city looking for me, but Ill be changing that directly. It has brand new michelins on it, so my wife is throwing a fit about me buying 33's for it immedietly. That may have to wait, but the centers of the wheels I plan on turning black, and Im already shopping for light bars. It wont see much off road if any. I have old Chevys and four wheelers for that. I definetly want the look and capability though. My wife is pregnant, so the nerf bars will be staying for awhile. People always seem to ask about the mpg when they ask me about it. Its a Hummer, what do they think?
 

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Messages
1,390
Location
Rockford IL
Forget 33's, crank the torsion bars a bit and get 35's instead trust me it's worth it. Don't forget to get an alignment too.
 
Last edited:
Top