• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Texas Hummer H3

Shrubf4

Well-Known Member
Messages
101
Location
Central Texas
Howdy

I'm new to the world of Hummers, but I've been wanting one since before I could drive.

Traded my 06 Colorado for this bone stock 2008 with 61,000 miles.


 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Congrats on the new to you rig and welcome to H4O. What mods are you planning to do? Any questions, feel free to ask.
 

Shrubf4

Well-Known Member
Messages
101
Location
Central Texas
Something tells me I'll have a lot of questions.

I'm looking at new tires after these go bald, a brush guard(maybe with a winch mount?), possibly a Defender style roof basket, and places to take it out for some fun.
 

woodwardsh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
519
Location
Oakland Co. Mi.
Welcome and enjoy all the knowledge base that is here. If something is not working look here for the fix . This forum has saved me a lot of money on repairs.
Good luck an be safe.
 

Shrubf4

Well-Known Member
Messages
101
Location
Central Texas
That looks to be the case if I want to go and play. We have a place here, but they seem partial to mud, and red clay is less than fun.
 

Cyrus Avey

Well-Known Member
Messages
73
Location
San Antonio TX
Welcome from TEXAS as well!!!! Marble falls is a great place to go if you live anywhere near there! or Padre Island National Seashore!!!!!
 

Cyrus Avey

Well-Known Member
Messages
73
Location
San Antonio TX
3hummers, We need to plan a trip out to marble falls or big shell for all the guys from Texas. I'm always down to go, but right now it has to be on Saturdays only.
 

Shrubf4

Well-Known Member
Messages
101
Location
Central Texas
I'm down for either of those trips.
I also found out this weekend that I get about 19mpg on the highway. Which isn't bad for a brick with some crosswind.
 

Cyrus Avey

Well-Known Member
Messages
73
Location
San Antonio TX
Shrubf4, sounds good. If nobody posts anything ill put something up in a few days after I figure out when the best time would be. It will be pretty far ahead in the future so that way everybody has a chance to see it, and can plan it out a little better. Hell I think just a big shell beach trip and some fishing would be nice!!! not sure if everyone likes to fish or not. I would post something up and everybody can vote whether they want to go to big shell beach, or head out to marble falls. Where about are you located in TX?
 
Top