maheath
Probationary Member
- Messages
- 2
- Location
- Austin, TX
Hello, I just bought my 2007 H3 last week. It's in nearly perfect condition, the previous 2 owners apparently never took it offroad. I've already read a thread on the seat heaters turning themselves on. Mine does it to both my wife and I every time. I'll have to try adding the screw. The only other minor annoyance is the plastic panels on the back of the front seats keep popping off.
Next weekend I'll be replacing the stock radio with an in-dash navigation unit. I plan on adding a backup camera as well, but I haven't researched those yet.
I do most of the work on my cars. I've been a Mercedes enthusiast for a dozen or more years now.
Here's a picture of my H3
Mike Heath
Austin, TX
2007 Hummer H3
2000 Chevy Suburban
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
1988 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL
1984 Mercedes-Benz 500SEC
Next weekend I'll be replacing the stock radio with an in-dash navigation unit. I plan on adding a backup camera as well, but I haven't researched those yet.
I do most of the work on my cars. I've been a Mercedes enthusiast for a dozen or more years now.
Here's a picture of my H3
Mike Heath
Austin, TX
2007 Hummer H3
2000 Chevy Suburban
1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
1988 Mercedes-Benz 300SEL
1984 Mercedes-Benz 500SEC