• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Okie

SchoonerDriver

Active Member
Messages
41
Location
Norman, Oklahoma
Hi everybody! Still kinda new to the whole forum thing but I've already asked a few questions. I'm really excited about my H3. Its not super bulky but still fun to drive around and certainly take off road. It's a nice change from being in a low slung car...I have clearance ha! I'm currently attending the university of Oklahoma full-time trying to get a bachelors degree in microbiology with a degree in Pre-Pharmacy. I'm not a huge self fabricator but I'll put any part I can on myself, thats where all the fun and love is. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here and maybe meet a few people in the midwest to go trailing once I get the rig setup I would like. It's true what they say about the Hummer, it really is like nothing else!
 

SchoonerDriver

Active Member
Messages
41
Location
Norman, Oklahoma
8ynugadu.jpg


This is her. Just plasti-dipped almost everything. I think she looks pretty with a little lack of mud


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Looks good but if it had some dirt or mud, it would look even better! ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 
Top