DugK
Probationary Member
- Messages
- 3
- Location
- Pinnacle, NC
Hello,
I am an 2006 H3 owner. I have owned it since 2007. I am here to learn more about it. It just flipped 100k and its starting to make some noises that I hope to learn about.
People comment regularly about why I own it and the horrible gas mileage, I quickly educate them. Most are shocked to hear that the H3 has an inline 5 cylinder with a 5 speed manual that gets better gas mileage than there minivan. Then when I tell them how I use it as a hunting vehicle they are shocked it's not a grocery getter.
Anyway, I look forward to reading the vast knowledge on this forum. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am an 2006 H3 owner. I have owned it since 2007. I am here to learn more about it. It just flipped 100k and its starting to make some noises that I hope to learn about.
People comment regularly about why I own it and the horrible gas mileage, I quickly educate them. Most are shocked to hear that the H3 has an inline 5 cylinder with a 5 speed manual that gets better gas mileage than there minivan. Then when I tell them how I use it as a hunting vehicle they are shocked it's not a grocery getter.
Anyway, I look forward to reading the vast knowledge on this forum. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk