• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Member from Cameron Park, California

mmesa005

Member
Messages
16
Location
California
Hello All,

I purchased a 2003 H2 @ 2 weeks ago and in the short time I have owned the Hummer I have attended to a bunch of deferred maintenance items such as tires, ball joints, rod-ends, fluids & filters. I am now in the process of wiring up a Jensen VX7020, just waiting on a longer video cable for the backup camera and a wireless transmitter as I am not decided which one to use? I am looking forward to learning from others!
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Greetings from Torrance!

I would recommend a wired install for your camera. Yes, wireless is easy but you will not have interference getting in the way. Also, many other systems use the same frequency. I would get a chuckle when I ran my wireless camera and would see the inside of a nearby store.
 

Reaper550

Well-Known Member
Messages
48
Location
Fort Worth
Welcome from Costa Mesa, CA. If you have any questions on maint. items & vendors to use for parts I can help, just got done going through my rig over the last year. Tons of good stuff & people out there, and even more that aren't so great. You'll love the rig even while you're working on her.
 
Top