• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H3 owner in Burbank, CA

sonicstage

Well-Known Member
Messages
147
Location
Burbank, CA
Hello All,
Im rob i live in burbank, ca looking for other Hummers to go out and wheel with, I found Serge on youtube and would be interested to go to a meet up introduce myself and my wife along with my dogs and do some wheeling, also would love to learn a lot more about my hummer Mods ect.

thank you all and good luck.
 

sonicstage

Well-Known Member
Messages
147
Location
Burbank, CA
thnak you looking forward in getting to know everyone on here.

question for anyone basically.

Anyone ever heard of this? [FONT=geometric_slabserif_703Bdcond]PASSLOCK LIGHT ON PREVENTING ENGINE TO START,

[/FONT]
does it prevent the truck from starting? i heard that you cant have a ton of keys on your keychain, how does this problem get fixed? my hummer keeps shutting down and i have to wait ten minutes for this to be fixed, is this because of keys or what?
​
​
​
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Greetings from the South Bay! My truck is heading to the shop for some major work. Once I get it back, I will get planning on some SoCal runs!

We look forward to meeting you!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
 

1DIRTYH3

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
United States
Welcome to the forum from Shadow Hills, I'm real close to Burbank. Happy to meet up sometime and wheel.


Sent from the road...
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Welcome from the Long Beach area. Meet and greet sounds good, Craig?????

I know. Once my truck gets back from the shop, I will get in gear. It has been over a year since we had an M&G so I will get one of those planned first, then probably an introductory run up LCC or maybe Hungry Valley. Probably after the Black Sheep event so we can have a better turnout. Trust me, I am itching for some rocks.
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
Welcome, I'll be moving back to the area in a few weeks, 50/50 chance I'll either be in Burbank or Santa Monica depending on things. :) I know a few Burbank hummer peeps.
 

sonicstage

Well-Known Member
Messages
147
Location
Burbank, CA
Thank you all I would be interested in meeting up getting some 35s on the hummer this week


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Getting closer to having my H3 trail ready. However, work owns my butt for the rest of the month. Thinking about a meet-n-greet in early May. Stay tuned to the West forum section. I will be posting there soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 

sonicstage

Well-Known Member
Messages
147
Location
Burbank, CA
If you tighten a torsion bar which makes your wheels inverted at the top will that over time wear the tread unevenly?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top