• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Guy

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
welcome! post up some pics
Here are some pics Hans posted in the Rausch Creek thread.
PICT0217-1.jpg


PICT0219-1.jpg
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Ahh, glad you joined up over here. Welcome!

Let's see some new pics of that THORparts rear bumper!!
 

Gldn Eagle

Member
Messages
5
Location
PA
Thanks for the warm welcome. I would definitely be into getting together for some wheeling in the future. I will have the bumper on by mid week and will post some pictures.
 

kflips

Well-Known Member
Messages
776
Location
Virginia
Welcome, nice seeing you at the Hampton Inn. Nice rig -- it was too clean -- but really nice. I even saw a 4th T on I 70 on the way home Saturday night so it was definitely a good weekend.
 

Gldn Eagle

Member
Messages
5
Location
PA
Welcome, nice seeing you at the Hampton Inn. Nice rig -- it was too clean -- but really nice. I even saw a 4th T on I 70 on the way home Saturday night so it was definitely a good weekend.
It was finally cool to see a few T's. I haven't seen one in over a year. Nice meeting you and I'm sure we'll get together in the future for some wheeling.
 
Top