HummerRoller
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 149
- Location
- Schuylkill County, PA
Hey I'm Nate,
I'm from Schuylkill County PA, literally 5 minutes from Raush Creek, and I have an 06 Hummer H3. Purchased in Oct of 2013. Love the luxury package.
Wouldn't ya know it, my shift mode fork decided to take a dump on me. I've tried the backing up method to alleviate any pent up torque and to no avail. So my plans for Saturday are to replace the shift mode fork, and change the front and rear differential fluids while it's in the air. Oh I'd like to mention I was a mechanic civilian side for 2 years and military for 3.
And the fact that the dealership will not touch my vehicle when the issue happened before expiration. So screw em!
Future plans consist of 285's on stockers and new shocks.
OK I'm done typing now. Catch ya'll later.
I'm from Schuylkill County PA, literally 5 minutes from Raush Creek, and I have an 06 Hummer H3. Purchased in Oct of 2013. Love the luxury package.
Wouldn't ya know it, my shift mode fork decided to take a dump on me. I've tried the backing up method to alleviate any pent up torque and to no avail. So my plans for Saturday are to replace the shift mode fork, and change the front and rear differential fluids while it's in the air. Oh I'd like to mention I was a mechanic civilian side for 2 years and military for 3.
And the fact that the dealership will not touch my vehicle when the issue happened before expiration. So screw em!
Future plans consist of 285's on stockers and new shocks.
OK I'm done typing now. Catch ya'll later.