• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from Tennessee

Glenn

Member
Messages
23
Location
Tennessee
Bought this 06 H3 adventure in May 2015 with 45k miles on it. Besides having to replace the radiator due to it was cracked it has been an awesome ride(has 75k miles on it now) The previous owner had leveled the front. I put some 18" fuel wheels with some KO2's on it this summer and a light bar. 20150525_133134.jpg
2016-11-30 01.20.13.jpg2016-11-30 01.23.19.jpg
 

glpd74

Well-Known Member
Messages
189
Location
WI
Nice ride. Any details on light bar mount, thinking of doing something similar


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Glenn

Member
Messages
23
Location
Tennessee
Nothing special on the lightbar, this 42" from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V...340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=shanren+42+light+bar
and this wiring kit https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D...dpPl=1&dpID=51GJm1y0FQL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1. It fit perfectly between the plastic trim pieces on the roof with the included brackets. I did have to make a spacer, to go under the plastic trim, I think a half inch thick and just screwed down to down to the roof, been on a few months now and so far so good. I didn't want to be able to see the light bar at the top of the windsheild from inside the cab so I went this route. When I get a roof rack I'm planning on mounting the light bar to the rack.
 
Last edited:
Top