N83
Probationary Member
- Messages
- 4
- Location
- Alexandria, VA
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself because I [hopefully] will be posting on here quite frequently. I don't own a Hummer yet, but I've got my eyes on a few H3's in the DC area that I plan on owning if plans fall through on purchasing a home (wife and I don't really like what's in our price range, so we might save up/pay off debt for another 2 years).
Anyway, I hope everything works out because I've been searching for an H3 with a manual and Adventure package for a while, and I've either been dealing with H3 advertised as having the package and not actually having it, or searching though 100's of "regular" H3's looking for the beloved button for the rear locker. I found what seems like a great deal on a black one (I'm a sucker for black) but it doesn't have rear seats, so I've been looking at the cost of equipping it with them. The second has the seats, plus a sunroof, but is priced about $4k greater (mileage +/- 5,000)
So yeah, I'm thinking that as early as Saturday I'll be the new owner of an H3
Hope to see you all around!
Just wanted to introduce myself because I [hopefully] will be posting on here quite frequently. I don't own a Hummer yet, but I've got my eyes on a few H3's in the DC area that I plan on owning if plans fall through on purchasing a home (wife and I don't really like what's in our price range, so we might save up/pay off debt for another 2 years).
Anyway, I hope everything works out because I've been searching for an H3 with a manual and Adventure package for a while, and I've either been dealing with H3 advertised as having the package and not actually having it, or searching though 100's of "regular" H3's looking for the beloved button for the rear locker. I found what seems like a great deal on a black one (I'm a sucker for black) but it doesn't have rear seats, so I've been looking at the cost of equipping it with them. The second has the seats, plus a sunroof, but is priced about $4k greater (mileage +/- 5,000)
So yeah, I'm thinking that as early as Saturday I'll be the new owner of an H3
Hope to see you all around!