• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from Germany

boe

Member
Messages
17
Location
Germany
Hello,

my name is Joerg an I live in Saxony, Germany.

My wife an I just bought a blue 2009 H3 last saturday. Actually I'm fixing some minor issues and will eventually ask for help.


:cheers:
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Herzlich willkommen!

The H3 is a great truck. You will find lots of knowledge and willingness to help here. Welcome!
 

boe

Member
Messages
17
Location
Germany
Thank you all!

The H3 is our daily driver. In winter we sometimes have heavy snow here and the track to mothers house can become a little challenging.

Sometimes I do a little wheeling through the woods but no real offroad action.

It's a quite special car and we both are happy with it.


Since we bought it, it got a T-bar leveling, a 1" body lift and new tires (Cooper S/T maxx). Next is a new Android-powered stereo.
 
Last edited:
Top